Monday, March 29, 2010

Look here, Google...

I have been very happy with my experience here at Blogger. You have treated me well. I was willing to accept that I needed to have first party cookies turned on to log in. That is fine. I am extremely pissed off, however, that you seem to want me to accept third party cookies. I don't like you setting files on my computer to keep track of certain information, but I was willing to let it go because it's just you. I am generally NOT willing to let third parties place files on my computer even if I have firefox set to delete them when I quit. This is completely unacceptable. I am not entirely sure what I plan on doing about this. But you can NOT rest assured that I am going to sleep on this issue. I will be heard. I WILL BE HEARD!

1 comments:

Justin said...

You will be heard...by me.

Post a Comment